I finished the book cover for the first Queen of the Dead pdf. I still have a lot of work to do on this before it's ready, but I finished the cover, yey me!
Near the end of 2006, I stumbled upon the Anita Blake books. By the end of January, I was finished reading them, but I wanted more.
I found Pomme de Sang - a very large ABVH fan fiction archive. And I was in pig heaven. Then, one day, an image of Jean-Claude came to me, and I decided to try my hand at writing. I wrote. And wrote. And wrote.
10 months later, I had written an epic, four novels long, which concluded the AB series for me.
Now, I'm mostly retired from fanfic. I'm still writing though. I owe LKH a lot, since it was her imaginitive universe that first inspired me. Now, I'm off creating my own. If you're interested, message me through PDS, and I'll email you a link to my website.