Though it might be useful to have 'glossary' of sorts for the terminology I will use frequently. I make no guarantee that this is correct, but I'm trying my best. If you have a good source or correction, please let me know!
Blot Ur Loki roughly translates to Blood of Loki. Loki is a giant from Norse mythology, blood brother to the god Odin, and father of Fenrir the giant wolf, and the goddess Hel, ruler of the realm of the dead.
Valdis is a name that the local pack calls Anita. It means goddess of the dead.
Kettlingur means kitten, and is a pet-name of Nathaniel's.
Hvolpur means puppy, and Jason was called this by Beata.
Krus are large ceramic mugs used for mead.
Mjodur is mead (beer), in the case of the pack, a special brew that has quite an effect, even on lycanthropes.
Elskan is a term of endearment, meaning darling. Anita calls Nathaniel this.
Elskan minn means 'my love', and Damian calls Anita this.